I made a cute little particle generating app for our youngest daughter using SpriteKit. It’s best when played on an iPad but an iPhone works too. Looks like it was just approved by Apple and is live in the app store! Search for Finger Sparkles for iPad and iPhone. Hope you like it!
- Enabled custom color ladybugs. (Plus colorful ants and butterflies in expansion pack01).
- Improved colors for dark mode.
- Added animation and click sounds for color and particle button selection.
- Added the ability to Mute click sounds if you want to play Finger Sparkles while listening to your favorite music or podcast.
- Improved the transition when you pass the parental gate.
- Fixed an issue where on first launch a particle was not auto-selected.
- Improved ability to restore products after changing device or deleting app.
- Fixed an issue where two of the greens were being displayed, and added more colors.
- Enabled ability to store background color and particle colors per particle for each session.
Version 1.0.1 (official announcement January 15 2022)
- Fixed a bug where app was crashing if products were not available.
- Uploaded expansion Pack01 for in-app download approval.
- Added Parental Gate for purchasing, restoring, and rating app.
- Adjusted colors for each particle will hold for each app session.
Version 1.0 (submitted but found bugs so delayed official release)
- Initial creation of app takes a few months to complete.